David A. Harris, CPP is Chief Executive Officer of the Hartford Guides, Inc. and has over 40 years’ experience in the areas of security and protective services.
More about David:
- Over 40 years of investigative and security management experience in the private security and investigative arenas.
- Served with distinction in the United States Air Force as a security/law enforcement Supervisor.
- Nationally profiled in the ASIS Security Management Magazine and Building Owners and Management Magazine (BOMA)
- Extensive experience in the operation and management of physical security resulting in elevated client satisfaction.
- Graduate of GORMAC Polygraph Institute, Los Angeles, CA
- Member of American Society of Industrial Security (ASIS) with the revered designation of Certified Protection Professional. Former Chairman of the Security Communications Access Network (SCAN) and current member of its Executive Committee
- A veteran security management expert who is highly regarded by area law enforcement and security professionals as a leader in the Hartford area security industry.
- State of Connecticut licensed corporate security contractor (AS-2094)