David A. Harris
David A. Harris, CPP is Chief Executive Officer of the Hartford Guides, Inc. and has over 40 years’ experience in the areas of security and protective services.
More about David:
- Over 40 years of investigative and security management experience in the private security and investigative arenas.
- Served with distinction in the United States Air Force as a security/law enforcement Supervisor.
- Nationally profiled in the ASIS Security Management Magazine and Building Owners and Management Magazine (BOMA)
- Extensive experience in the operation and management of physical security resulting in elevated client satisfaction.
- Graduate of GORMAC Polygraph Institute, Los Angeles, CA
- Member of American Society of Industrial Security (ASIS) with the revered designation of Certified Protection Professional. Former Chairman of the Security Communications Access Network (SCAN) and current member of its Executive Committee
- A veteran security management expert who is highly regarded by area law enforcement and security professionals as a leader in the Hartford area security industry.
Austin T. Jordan
Austin T. Jordan is the Consulting Director and CEO Emeritus of The Hartford Guides, Inc.
Austin has been with the organization since it's founding in 1991.
He has over 40 years experience in the areas of security and protective services, nonprofit
management and public administration.
More about Austin:
- Retired from the United States Navy on twenty-five years service having
progressed through the ranks from Seaman Recruit to Lieutenant Commander
- Extensive experience in the operation and management of physical security, information
security and personal protection programs in a wide variety of high threat environments
- Highly accomplished in multi-venue, parking facility and on-street security operations
and inter-agency security coordination
- Highly regarded by area law enforcement and security professionals as a leader in the
Hartford-area security industry
- Bachelor of Arts (Summa Cum Laude; Political Science) Old Dominion University
- State of Connecticut licensed corporate security contractor (AS-2094)
Tim C. Connolly
Tim C. Connolly has over 30-years experience in the security industry including over 14 years
direct management and supervisory experience. His background includes retail, Fortune 500
corporate settings, nonprofit institutions and multi-site parking facilities.
More about Tim:
- Former Chairman of the Security Communications Access Network (SCAN) and current member of its Executive Committee
- Specifically selected to be initial incumbent in Hartford Guides Security Manager position having served in that capacity since the position’s creation in 2006
- Extensive experience in corporate, institutional and multi-venue security management
- Accomplished account manager with strong client relations and customer service skills
- Licensed State of Connecticut Security Officer
Pamela A. Nicoll
Pamela Nicoll has served as Office Manager of The Hartford Guides, Inc. since January of 2003. She has over 20 years experience in organizational administration, client relations and financial management.